Meet Sven and Laura at the next WTD Amsterdam meetup, where they will talk about different aspects of Continuous Integration Testing for documentation testing.
"Write Drunk - Test Automated"
This talk covers topics such as:
- Theory of CI testing, where it can help and where not.
- Insights about your repository (Version Control Systems, VCS).
- Strategy (what to test, level of testing and when).
- Human/community aspects and challenges (Open Source Software, OSS).
- Workflows (Make your devs happy).
- Examples of production setups.
This talk is slightly opinionated and based on experience gathered through various open source communities and companies. Nevertheless, there is no 'golden solution' nor right or wrong, it always depends on your (community/company) needs, setups and use cases.