“Software is eating your car” claims John Musser (Director, Platforms, Ford Autonomous Vehicles). We wrap up Season 1 with an episode that explores new affordances and unique functionalities that are triggered by a broader connectivity between vehicles, IoT devices and other elements of the transportation space.
The interview delves into questions, like
- What opportunities do API connected vehicles open up?
- How can you navigate an API program in a highly regulated industry?
- What factors drive an API program of a large automotive organization?
- What are the key steps of structuring an API program first “at home”, then in the retail and commercial markets?
The hosts are Kristof Van Tomme and Mark Winberry.
– From Zero to Sixty: Driving a DocOps Based Approach to APIs at Ford Motor Company Darren Shelcusky’s talk from ATD Chicago 2019
– API Science – Advanced API Monitoring
– Design and Build Great Web APIs, a book by Mike Amundsen
Back to all API Resilience podcast episodes.