Are you passionate about personal development, innovation or open source? Join our team, speed up with the Pronovix Onboarding Program, and benefit from the multiple advantages that we offer.
Our open positions
We are looking for a senior tester to join our team in Szeged.
Working with developer teams and project managers, you will create, organize and operate test related processes in our team. You’ll also manage and document test execution throughout the whole development process. You will create test plans to make sure that issues are identified and not overlooked before production deployment.
- Ability to organize manual and automated testing activities for web based applications
- Former work experience with software testing
- Profound interest in test frameworks and methodologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Interest both in human interactions and technical aspects of software development lifecycle
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to workflows
- Good English command: solid written and fluid spoken English (it’s our working language!)
- A general understanding of agile software development
Nice to have:
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience with international IT projects
- ISTQB certification
Send your CV, including references to email@example.com.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help our developers streamline their workflow by maintaining and improving deployment and testing automation and scope.
If you have a solid background in CI/CD systems and you are familiar with most of the requirements below, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop, monitor, manage and support our infrastructure platform to service the needs of the development and testing teams
- Manage CI/CD workflows, automations, tests, notifications
- Oversee server builds, packaging, integration, and releases of our software
- Create and maintain scripts to automate deployments, testing, reporting
- Participate in code reviews and architecture reviews
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Provide technical support
- 1+ years of experience working as a DevOps or Systems Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of Linux (Debian) System Administration
- Good knowledge of Docker, git, Jenkins Groovy pipelines, bash scripting, MySQL
- Hands-on experience deploying and troubleshooting applications in Linux environments
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Understanding and hands-on experience with design and development best practices
- Team player and a leader who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Good English command
Nice to have:
- Drupal or other PHP CMS maintenance experience
- Automating Behat and visual regression tests
- PostgreSQL tuning
Send your CV, including references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Szeged (partial or fully remote work is possible).
- Help manage the customer journey through interactions between clients, PMs, and project teams
- Own and maintain documents to track and forecast key account metrics for active clients and their projects
- Track project milestones, progress, and budgets
- Identify and potentially push for escalations
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and customer offerings
- Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Be a resource for sales & marketing initiatives
- Help with identifying & improving internal processes to improve team performance
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal (in English), including presentation skills for clients and internal partners
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented proactive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Prior related work experience in the IT sector
Send your CV & cover letter (both in English) to email@example.com.
If you are interested in any position, check the detailed description and send your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of questions, first read the FAQ below, as you might already find the sought answers.
Do you want to build an IT career but still need help to get started? Join our free ITrainee Program!
At Pronovix we try to make the best possible workplace. We let people be people instead of a cog in a machine. Practically that means that you’ll have flexible hours, will be able to work from home, and be asked to participate in discussions about the decisions that affect your work life (after an initial onboarding period). Our motto is “Grow and help grow”: members of our tribe can evolve or completely change their role. Dreaming of starting your own business? Even that is possible in our company.
As a flat company we hire people for who they are, not just the role they will play in the company. We have employees that come from a wide variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Diversity of perspective is something we actively look for during our hiring process. When it comes to people, our goal is to ensure that each team member can progress further and faster in their careers while working with us. We sponsor education, support and provide opportunities to teach and speak at conferences, and invest in internal research projects.
What we do
Pronovix is a fast growing specialist consultancy with offices in Belgium and Hungary that services customers from all over world. As the world’s leading specialist in developer portals we work with some of the most well known global brands. Our customers include household names of international companies in the banking, telecom, food, software, media, and hospitality industries. For these companies we design and build websites that explain how developers can use their APIs.
APIs—a programmatic interface that lets software interact without human intervention— are at the heart of the recent speedup and efficiency gains in industry. APIs are the invisible technology layer that enables mobile applications, supply chain automation, and the massive spurt of innovation in the startup world. APIs are what make it possible for a developer in a garage to create a business that can compete globally from day one.
But developer portals and APIs are just the start of our story, we have really big plans! Our underlying goal is to make the world a more meaningful place for hundreds if not thousands of people, one employee at a time, across a range of different specialty consulting niches.
If you’d like to learn more about our values, please read our Code of Conduct.
Many applicants are afraid that their English might not be good enough to work for us. But often this is a fear without solid ground: if you can understand and be understood, and have a discussion of some complexity, it's not a problem if you make mistakes. The most important is that you can communicate. Once that is OK, you will see that you can grow your knowledge really quickly.
Choosing Drupal was one of the best decisions we’ve made as a company. Since then a large ecosystem has grown up around Drupal with lots of high profile projects in the world’s largest organizations. But Drupal is more than an enterprise technology, it’s also a really strong community that has helpful members all over the world, that care about the world and that want to help make it a better place, be it through disaster relief, sharing of digital innovation or digital activism. Drupal is a really good doorway into the open source community that is shaping the world.
While it is of course better if you already have some knowledge, about half of the people at Pronovix were new to Drupal when they joined us. If you want to become a module developer, you might want to spend some time over the weekends on a community project (we can help you choose a good one) to build your profile and to get familiar with the Drupal APIs. But if you are a project manager or a themer, you will be able to get up to speed fast.
No worries, we understand that everyone has to start somewhere and if you are willing to learn, we are happy to help you. We have a track record of turning young graduates into world class open source developers.
Most of our team members work from our Szeged office, but we’re also fine with occasional or fully remote work. We have team members working remotely from other countries or cities, so our workflow is optimized for a distributed team.
PHP is not the prettiest of languages, but because of the sheer size of its developer community and the massive number of open source tools built in or for PHP, it has become a very productive platform for building web applications. We have a very pragmatic relationship with PHP, we use it for those things it is best in: community, open source extensions; and complement it with other languages where it has its shortcomings. Developing in PHP (at least the way we do it) requires you to interact with the open source community, and this is a really important skill you will need in the future no matter what language you write code in.
Large multinationals have fixed ways and fixed views that are really hard to change. If all you want is a job and a linear career and you don’t mind being one of many, you might be better off in a big multinational firm. If however you would like to be a unique person that can make a meaningful contribution, and if you want to work in an organization where people care about you and the impact you are making on the world, you might find us a more interesting place to work.