We've published the first version of our DITA Integration module which allows to handle DITA documentations with Drupal. It's still being developed and we would not suggest to use on a live site, but as a proof of concept, it's ready for testing! For now, we have the following features:
- You can upload dita tasks/concepts/documents.
- You can use graphmind to build a DITA map from your uploaded topics.
- You can convert your dita documentations into xhtml or pdf2, or you can download them in tar.gz
- You can schedule your conversions, and have them run on cron, or run them immediately with a simple command in command line.
- Create relation tables in the map with Drupal's taxonomy
- With the Simple Dita Forms submodule, you can build simple tasks and concepts with a form.
- With the DITA feeds plugin, you can add a directory, from where any new DITA topics will be crawled.
Download the module and try it! You can find instructions for the install in the README file.