Meet Kristof & Laura in Brighton (UK), where they attend Meaning, a conference for people who believe in better business.
Meaning’s core themes
- Post-growth economics What happens when capitalism is no longer working?
- The future of work How do we create meaning in a world where conventional work may no longer exist? And which organisational structures will best serve us?
- Beyond sustainability What kind of systemic change is needed to support people and planet?
- Disruptive innovation Who are the people making meaningful change happen? And what can we learn from them?
- Personal growth How do we need to develop as individuals to thrive in these volatile times? And what are the tools we need in order to have a meaningful impact with our work?
- 21st century leadership What kind of leaders do we need – and what is leadership today anyway?
For further information and schedule, visit the event page.