As of May 31, 2020, Apigee will no longer sponsor hosting of Drupal 7-based developer portals (D7P).
Important update: due to COVID-19 Google will grant a 3-month extension to any customer who submit a request by May 15, 2020. Please find further details here.
Pronovix Devportal Webinar by Kristof Van Tomme, Founder of Pronovix.
Instead of investing a lot of effort to only move your portal, consider migrating to our Drupal 8 Developer Portal for a better overall experience.
We’ve designed a migration plan to help you move your Drupal 7 Apigee Developer Portal to a Drupal 8 Developer Portal with Apigee Edge Integration. We provide extended support for your Drupal 7 Developer Portal and a Drupal 8 migration plan with long-term hosting, maintenance, and support.
We strive to provide a solution that meets the needs of your developers, technical writers, marketeers, and developer advocates. The Pronovix Developer Portal provides you with the structure with which you fill to successfully productize your APIs and products.
- API Reference Catalog, API Documentation, Search, and FAQ to find and organize information
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) with our docs-as code workflow
- Integrate with repos e.g. Github, Gitlab, etc.
- API Key management via integration with Apigee Edge
- Add content to premade templates or use our Page Builder to create a custom layout that conforms to the style you set for the site
- Allow all of your writers access to edit content that is appropriate to their role: from marketing to technical
- Configurable content publishing approval and moderation workflows
- Our themes are customizable to fit most organizations’ design guidelines.
- Our Page Builder tool allows you to create beautiful and responsive landing pages
- You can choose from 30+ premade templates that have been designed specifically for developer portal pages
- SSO Integration
- Two-factor authentication for enhanced security
- Conformance to regulatory and legal constraints as required
- Scalable to handle solutions that range from simple to complex
- Improved accessibility
- Built-in SEO
- Mobile First
- Improved workflows
- Improved user experience
- Easier migration from Drupal 8 to Drupal 9
Custom solutions are also available should you need a custom design or to extend the functionality offered in our devportal.
- We have created developer portals for 40+ customers in the past 4 years.
- We’ve worked with customers from many different vertical sectors, including automotive, banking, insurance, telecommunication, technology, logistics, retail, media, and oil & energy.
- We participated in the development of the Drupal 8 Apigee Edge Integration module and the new Apigee Edge PHP API Client in partnership with Apigee.
- We conduct research, publish articles and organize events related to developer portals, API Documentation and developer experience.
What is the Apigee Edge Module and how is it related to Apigee Edge Integrated Portal or to Apigee Drupal KickStart… https://t.co/XOy7sWhA4x
Are apps and integration portals also developer portals? What if you don't have access to developers? How can you b… https://t.co/aZsx2nzQs6