This overview page is the full list of talks of the API The Docs Amsterdam 2023 conference. The recordings and talk summaries are available through the links to the dedicated page. Enjoy!
For backstage API Docs discussions, tune in to the API The Docs Podcast.
Developer success: looking beyond developer experience
- Lana Novikova (Jetbrains): Using Domain-Specific Languages (DSLs) to Document API — the Kotlin DSL story
- Greg Brimble, Nevi Shah (Cloudflare): Using Interactive Documentation to Accelerate Time-to-first-dopamine
- Chris Ward (Docker): Dynamic Docs
- Lorna Jane Mitchell (Redocly): OpenAPI for Documentarians
- JP Hwang (Weaviate): Tests: The Next Step for Docs-as-code
- Sidney Maestre (APIMatic): Unlocking the Potential of Code in Technical Documentation
- Elizaveta Driukova (FINN): Technical writing as a startup inside a startup: how to drive internal developer success
- Omar Abdelrazik (Adyen): Bridging the Gaps: How an Internal Developer Portal Empowers Engineering Autonomy
- Anna Tsolakou, Gael Imperial (Amadeus): How to release an API with developers in mind
- Stefan Mesquita (Deutsche Bank): How implementing an internal developer portal is driving digital transformation
- Scott Morrison (Autodesk): A Unified Documentation Pipeline for Internal and External Docs
- Alex Akimov (Monite): API First Strategy: Adapting Your Approach for Startups vs. Enterprises
What does developer success look like in different industries and contexts? Why is it worth the investment of time and resources? These are just some of the questions that the panelists answered in a discussion hosted by Carla Teixeira (DevRel Program Manager at Miro).
We thank John Daffern (Senior Commercial and Product Manager at BT Group), Jack Bambury (Product Manager at Shell), Koen Adolfs (Head of API Portfolio at ABN AMRO), and Suzanne Daniels (Developer Relations Lead at Port) for bringing their knowledge and experience to the conversation.