This overview page is the full list of talks of the API The Docs' Developer Success & Developer Portals track which was held at APIDays New York 2023. The recordings, slide decks, and talk summaries are available through the links to the dedicated page. Enjoy!
For backstage API Docs discussions, tune in to the API The Docs Podcast.
Enabling Developer Success with API Developer Portals
- Michael Richardson & Tony Bommarito (Kroger): Milk, Eggs and API's - Evolving an API Strategy at Kroger
- Sandra Illi Villarreal & Maria Jose Hernandez (Slack): Mindset Refactor: Scaling Slack Developer Success
- Alvin Cho & Sovdeep Das (Fiserv): Success metrics when launching your first developer portal
- Swapnil Sapar (PayPal): API Quality and Accountability
- Kristof Van Tomme (Pronovix): The API portal is dead, long live the Platform- and Interface portals
- Sarah Simpers (MongoDB): Use What You’ve Got: How Incremental Updates to our Automated CLI Docs Improve the Developer Experience
- Stephen Opferman (Verizon): Verizon mindset around API value proposition
- Koichi Shiroma (FactSet): Developer Portals for Technology Assets Beyond APIs
- Nurit Izrailov (Spotify): Building for Developer Happiness with Backstage
- Adrienne Tacke (Cisco): The 12 Facets of the OpenAPI Specification